Incorporating modern, industrial and classic pieces to make a beautiful home – WOW!
Did you know that The National Association of Realtors® reports that more than 90% of home buyers start their home search online? The Cobbel Agency has the knowledge and experience to reach these web-savvy buyers.
Haven’t you heard “It’s a Sellers Market”?
Whether you are looking to sell a traditional “newer” home, classic mid-century home, a luxury home, a historic craftsman, starter condo/townhome, or maybe a commercial building, investment property or sprawling green space, it’s critically important to reach your target market as quickly as possible. Equally important is locating those buyers that appreciate your property and it’s potential as much as you do. The Cobbel Agency combines the best of traditional and modern-day, web-based marketing initiatives which will result in a sale that maximizes your proceeds.
The Cobbel Agency will work proactively to insure that your listing will be seen by the widest pool of buyers both online and offline. Most importantly, we insure that your home is presented in a way that significantly differentiates it from the competition and attracts buyers. As a Seller in today’s market, you should expect nothing less than modern representation for today’s modern times. With The Cobbel Agency, we deliver and our team of full-time, productive, and tech savvy realtors are committed to working hard to get your property sold for the highest price in the shortest amount of time.
As your Sellers Agent, we will develop a unique and aggressive marketing campaign that will make the sale of your property a total success. Our services include:
- Developing a custom marketing plan for your property
- Providing a market analysis & working with you to effectively price your property
- Delivering “Market-Ready” concierge service including access to, and coordination of, a team of contractors, painters, landscapers, packers, haulers, house cleaners, and other professionals who will help to get your home ready for the market.
- Home staging assistance & coordination
- Informing the market about your home thru the MLS, Agent Communications & Online Promotion (Websites, Blogs, Eblasts, Social Media)
- Communicating with you on a regular basis
- Managing the entire sales process from listing to closing
We look forward to hearing from you and making the sale of your property a success!